"I love you to PIECES" Father's Day Cake

Every festive occasion deserves a cake, right? So, for Father's Day, why not try baking this simple and fun Reese's Pieces Father's Day cake? I call it the "I love to you PIECES" Father's Day cake.


To make the cake, I used:
  • 4 boxes of Reese's Pieces
  • a 9X13 cake (I used a cake mix.)
  • vanilla icing (I used store bought buttercream.)



I baked the caked, let it cool, iced it, and then used the candy to make a yellow tie, orange suspenders, and brown buttons. That's it!


This cake really is simple to make. I think kids would enjoy helping place the candies on the cake too. Happy Father's Day!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

  1. “I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Article, We Provide Best Fathers Day Cakes 2019, Flowers and Gifts to India From any Other Country.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....