Reese's Peanut Butter Cup No-Churn Ice Cream

I love cooking with my boys, so I thought it would be a lot of fun to make homemade ice cream with them this summer. I have seen many "no churn" recipes on Pinterest that use cream and sweetened condensed milk, so I decided to experiment with creating our my version. Today I am sharing our SIMPLE recipe for Reese's Peanut Butter Cup No-Churn Ice Cream.


You'll need:
1) one small can (300mL) sweetened condensed milk
2) one small carton (237mL) whipping cream
3) 1 tsp vanilla
4) 3-4 crumbled Reese's peanut butter cups


Then:
1) Empty the can of condensed milk into a large bowl, and mix in the vanilla.
2) Use a hand mixer to whip the cream (for approximately 3 minutes).
3) Gradually fold the whip cream into the condensed milk (just until combined). It starts out lumpy, but if you keep mixing, it will get smooth.
4) Pour half of the mixture into a loaf pan, sprinkle the chocolate on top, and add the remaining mixture. Use a knife to swirl in the chocolate pieces.
5) Cover the top of the ice cream with a piece of wax paper, and press it down.
6) Freeze for at least 5-6 hours.
7) Enjoy!


My boys had a wonderful time making this ice cream, and they loved the ice cream's rich and creamy flavour!


Have you ever made ice cream this way? Making ice cream from cream and sweetened condensed milk was much easier than I thought it would be, and there was no special equipment required. The boys have already requested another batch. If you give this recipe a try, let me know how it turns out.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

3 comments:

  1. site bien fait !!! Merci pour ce magnifique partage !!! bonne continuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this taste like real ice cream? It looks easy and delicious...and I love the flavour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does... but the texture is a little creamier than the store bought version.

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....