First Day of School Survival Kit (teacher gift)

The first day of school is always a stressful time for teachers, so I always like to send little "teacher gifts" with my boys. I want my boys to understand that teachers are important and should be respected. I think bringing a small gift on the first day helps to reinforce this lesson and sets a nice tone for the new school year. Today, I am sharing the cute "1st day of school survival kit" my boys will be giving to their teachers this year, and I am including the adorable tags I designed that you can download for free.


I started with an insulated drinking glass, and I filled it with a few things the teacher might need on the first day. My cups included: chocolate bars, hand sanitizer, and headache medication (which was a bit of a joke, but could actually be quite useful).


Then, I added a cute little tag. To download and print the tags for free: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Isn't this a cute (and useful) teacher gift?


Does your little one like to bring a gift for their teacher on the first day of school? This "1st day of school survival kit" is a wonderful and inexpensive option that is sure to please!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

8 comments:

Don't miss any of the fun....