Teacher Gifts {for the first day of school}

Every year {on the first day of school} my boys bring little gifts to their teachers.  I love teachers, and I want to teach my boys the importance of giving, so I think this is a great tradition.  This year, my boys are taking "first day of school survival kits".


I took my boys to the dollar store, and I let them pick out mugs.  Then, I let each of them fill their mugs with treats that they thought their new teachers might like.  They had a lot of fun choosing chocolate bars!


Then, this afternoon, I printed out some fun tags, and added them to the mugs.  To print out the tags I designed: right-click on the image below, save it to your computer, and print it like a normal photo. Because of all the color, I sent my to "Staples" (our local office supply store), and they print the sheet for $0.39.


I think my boys are going to love delivering their treats tomorrow. Do your little ones like to bring teacher gifts on the first day of school?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like these school lunch ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....